Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gala Date changed to Wednesday, November 2nd, 6 pm

The Reflections Awards Ceremony Gala, originally scheduled for Thursday, November 3, has been changed to Wednesday, November 2nd, at 6 p.m. (Yaaay!! Now I can be there too!!!) Be sure to change those calendars!

I really need volunteers to help set up throughout the day on Tuesday, November 1, and to assist me on the afternoon and eve of Wednesday, November 2.

Please contact me at cklosnerlane@gmail.com to help . Reflections is so much work, and only doable with the help of volunteers - if you want to see programs like Reflections continue, I really need your help. Even a couple of hours of your time makes a huge difference. As my ancestors from Ireland would say, "Many hands make light work."
Please pitch in.

Thanks,
Cher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment